– Chase Elliott opened a must-win weekend by leading Friday practice for the Can-Am 500 on Friday at Phoenix Raceway.The 21-year-old posted the quickest lap of the session on his fifth and final run and .
– Autoweek in review is where we bring you the biggest stories in the car world that you might have missed this week. Whether you were actually getting some work done or you stepped away from your .
– Matt Kenseth has often been cited as the impetus for change regarding NASCAR adopting a playoff format after his one-win, runaway championship performance back in 2003.But even more remarkable about .
– Elon Musk s recent trip to Turkey and meeting with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan included discussions about the country s national car project, which generated a few headlines two years ago .
– To defend his Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series championship, Jimmie Johnson must win on Sunday at Phoenix Raceway, but that doesn t mean he s feeling any pressure in advance of the Can-Am .
– Faraday Future, the once-hyped Tesla competitor, appears to be going through another rough patch after repeated scaling downs of its manufacturing targets and facilities following funding issues that .